From La Quadrature du NetJump to navigationJump to search
Debrief of 31C3 :
- The setup has been great, but we came to an already prepared place and new it. Doing it in the CAMP in SUMMER and OUTSIDE will be harder, we should be prepared for this!
- We missed some cardboard box during the teardown, some small wood or plastic BOXES would have been great to store the teapots/cups/kettles etc.
- Some plastic ziplock bags could have done the trick too
- People didn't know how much tea they should put, we should explictly say and write that 2 to 4 cm in the tea filter is enough!
- Tear-down has been great, quick, and efficient, why? we should document this ;)
- When unloading and setting up, transporting stuff packed in loose bags across the congress venue doesn't work well, all the more so when arriving late on Day 0 when everything else is already set up.
- Cardboard boxes would work too, to some extent (but wouldn't stack as well and wouldn't be easily reusable when filled with lightweight, "soft" stuff like pillows)
(PS: End your comment with three ~ to sign it.)