From La Quadrature du NetJump to navigationJump to search
Contact your elected representatives
- Inform them about ACTA (using the brief) and demand that they hold negociators accountable for the outcome.
- Urge them to ask written questions to the negociators to access the negociation documents, and inquiry about the impact ACTA will have on Internet intermediates liability (and the risk to turn them into private police auxiliaries and harm net neutrality), "three strikes" voluntary agreements and fundamental freedoms.
- Ask them to reject the text when, if signed, it will be presented in front of their Parliament.
- Contact your Member of the european Parliament (MEP), and ask them to write written questions to the Commission, and to discuss the matter with their political group.
Talk about ACTA
Discuss the dangers of ACTA in your posts and with your readers.
Material you can quote:
- ACTA: A global threat to Freedoms - an Open Letter
- Article "Le Point" (FR)
- Wikipedia article about ACTA
- Articles from M. Geist, EFF, etc. (pls add references!)