Welcome fellow developper
On this portal, you'll find all the information you might need to help developping La Quadrature Du Net's tools.
Some initial first steps you might wanna take:
- Subscribe to the development mailing list email@example.com
- Introduce yourself on this list, you might want to tell us what you'd like to work on.
- Connect to those IRC chans: #firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn the basics of git. We use it a lot.
- Open an account on our Gitlab. You can use your github account if you want.
You'll find below the different active projects inside LQDN. Each one of them provides documentation for developpers, as well as means to help people working on the project. Most of those are independanly managed, so feel free to get in touch with the developpers (ideally using the code repository website).
You can also update your personal page on the wiki, to announce the project you want to work on.