Net Neutrality documents
From La Quadrature du NetJump to navigationJump to search
Here is a list of documents on Net Neutrality. Feel free to add both documents and descriptions of what they are.
- Article from Journalists' resource that contains many links to useful documents.
- Subsidizing Creativity through Network Design: Zero-Pricing and Net Neutrality. Article by Robin S. Lee and Tim Wu that disentangles the problem, providing a clear history and context of the problem. Summer 2009.
- La Quadrature du Net
- Draft report on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council laying down measures concerning the European single market for electronic communications and to achieve a Connected Continent and amending Directives 2002/20/EC, 2002/21/EC, 2002/22/EC, and Regulations (EC) No 1211/2009 and (EU) No 531/2012]
- French Parliamentary report on Net Neutrality - 13 April 2011 (EN)
- EU Parliament resolution on Net neutrality and the open Internet
- Council of the European Union's Committee on Transport, Telecommunications and Energy conclusions on Net neutrality - 13 December 2011
- "The open internet and net neutrality in Europe" Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions of 19 April 2011.
- French telecoms regulatory authority's 10 propositions on Net neutrality
- Dutch Parliament Net Neutrality amendement to Telecommunications Act - 15 June 2011
For La Quadrature's press revue on the topic of Net Neutrality: http://www.laquadrature.net/en/press-review/net_neutrality