Net Neutrality documents
From La Quadrature du NetJump to navigationJump to search
Here is a list of documents on Net Neutrality. Feel free to add both documents and descriptions of what they are.
- Article from Jouranlists' resource that contains many links to useful documents.
- La Quadrature's letter to MEPs calling on them to enshrine Net Neutrality in European Law.
- La Quadrature's response to the EU Commission's questionnaire on Net neutrality
- Open letter to the EU Parliament - "We Must Protect Net Neutrality in Europe!"
- French Parliamentary report (in English) on Net Neutrality
- Draft report on the proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council laying down measures concerning the European single market for electronic communications and to achieve a Connected Continent and amending Directives 2002/20/EC, 2002/21/EC, 2002/22/EC, and Regulations (EC) No 1211/2009 and (EU) No 531/2012]
- French Parliamentary report on Net Neutrality
- EU Parliament resolution on Net neutrality and the open Internet
- EU Council conclusions on Net neutrality
- EU Commission's communication on Net neutrality
- French telecoms regulatory authority's 10 propositions on Net neutrality
- Dutch Parliament Net neutrality amendement to Telecommunications Act
For La Quadrature's press revue on the topic of Net Neutrality: http://www.laquadrature.net/en/press-review/net_neutrality