There is a list of international agreements, concluded, abandoned, re-surrected, ... that touch on the dossiers that La Quadrature works on. Apart from the national legislative projects, and the European-wide projects, these international agreements can put in place mechanisms in favour or detrimental to citizen freedom.
- ACTA - Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (rejected in 2006)
- CETA - Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (negotiation finished in 2013)
- GATS - General Agreement on Trade in Services (in force since 1995)
- TAFTA - Transatlantic Free Trade Agreement (also known as TTIP) (2013 - )
- TiSA - Trade in Services Agreement - (2013 -
- TRIPS - Agreement on Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (in force since 1994 with GATT)