Political Memory: how to improve MEPs' pages?
While browsing these pages, you can seach and update a Member of European Parliament (MEP)'s informations: how to contact her, what mandates she is exercising or has exercised, a short Curriculum Vitae, how has she voted on some selected texts, etc. These informations allow you to easily contact your MEP, specially to be involved in our campaigns. Moreover, you are strongly encouraged to improve these informations in order to store various declarations and opinions from MEPs about La Quadrature du Net's matters of concerns:
- If you haven't done it yet, register and connect you on this wiki, with the link in the upper right side of each page: Créer un compte ou se connecter (these page are worlwide readable but you have to be identified to update them or to create a new page).
- You can find an interesting information to be add on a MEP's wiki page:
- By following links displayed on a MEP's page in the section “Sources”. These links reference this MEP's written questions, proposals for resolutions, reports, opinions, speeches in plenary or written declarations in the European Parliament, this MEP's page on Wikipedia, or a search on Google for this MEP.
- In a reply from this MEP to a mail, fax or phone call you've made.
- On blogs and websites of this MEP.
- Accidentally, when browsing the Web.
- In a real life meeting, a conference or a personal interview.
- Update this MEP's wiki page by adding at the end of the page the collected informations, respecting the following template:
===== date [web_link label] ===== <blockquote>quote paragraph 1</blockquote> <blockquote>quote paragraph 2</blockquote> <blockquote>quote paragraph n</blockquote> obtional comment
- Date of the speech, of the article, of the declaration, etc. is formatted as follow: DD/MM/YYYY.
- If the opinion is quite large, or if the opinion is subject to some long comments, or if the opinion is not online (for eg. if it comes from a real life meeting), create a new wiki page, and write down this new page URL as the web_link on the MEP's page.
Thanks to help us to improve these pages by following the instructions above.