Welcome fellow developper
On this portal, you'll find all the information you might need to help developping La Quadrature Du Net's tools.
Some initial first steps you might want to take:
- Subscribe to the development mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduce yourself on this list, you might want to tell us what you'd like to work on.
- Learn the basics of git. We use it a lot.
- Open an account on our Gitlab. You can use your github account if you want.
- Join us on our Mattermost to talk about projects and tools we're working on.
- Read our Development Workflow
You'll find below the different active projects inside LQDN. Each one of them provides documentation for developers, as well as means to help people working on the project. Most of those are independently managed, so feel free to get in touch with the developers (ideally using the code repository website).
You can also update your personal page on the wiki, to announce the project you want to work on.
All the informations are on the portal dedicated to development.