De La Quadrature du Net
- Steve Verheul, Canada's chief trade negotiator (See: question and answer session, on the state of the negotiations, at the House of Communs, Tuesday, June 19, 2012)
- Ana Renart, Deputy Chief Trade Negotiator
- Johnson Pierre Marc, Quebec's ceta negotiator, former premier of Quebec, and member of the Board and Chairman of Strategic Committee of Veolia Environnement (Vivendi in the past, a French multinational mass media and telecommunication) (See this page for more details about him)
- Philipp Dupuis, EU Deputy Chief Negotiator
- Mauro Petriccione, DG TRADE European Commission, chief negotiator (in the left, with Van Loan (Minister of International Trade) and Steve Verheul (Canada's chief trade negotiator).
- Maurizio Cellini, Head, Economic and Commercial Affairs, Delegation of the european Union to Canada
Negotiators would have been divided into 21 groups, and included 35-40 people for the European Union, and 60 people for Canada.